Heart Mana Integration
Updated: Feb 15, 2021
I find with my natural vita ways, I tend to get consumed by my emotions and must remind myself to lean towards my grounding teachings to allow these feelings to flow through me, so I can process and integrate them correctly in my day to day life. By understanding my own personal constitution, it has made a dramatic difference on how I have learnt to take care of myself emotionally and physically. Making these processes a lot smoother then before
Iv been suffering from restlessness, anxiety and working through my feelings while integrating through many shifts of my own and around us, as well as my moon cycle, as I have recently gone off my copper t, as my body was no longer responding well to it and as I have begun to walk my tantric path, it no longer resonated with my womb work, but this has caused a massive shift in my hormones and a lot of fear to come up and be released, which I am consciously handling with love, thanks to my teachings and practices.
With this being the week of love, I’d like you to take some time to ask yourself, how are you loving yourself enough, to nourish yourself and spread this to others. What are the things you do for your body, mind and soul to feel and be love.
Some of the things that have helped me are:
1. Spending time in nature with my dog, nature is always my biggest healer
2. Self massage/ abhyanga, guys I can’t stress enough how grounding this can be, it really helps me come back to my body and earth when my mind wants to fly away, if you don’t have time to do your whole body, just under your feet and behind the ears is a good start
3. Diet - warm nurturing grounding foods and teas
4. Early nights- I mean like bed at 10 and up at 6, feeling rested really helps with all the stimulation of the day for myself
5. Self care- exercise, meditation, yoga, breathing, journaling, reading, podcasts, making things, swimming, surfing, dancing, hiking, pampering, anything that you like and makes you feel uniquely you those are some of mine
For more information on learning to connect deeper with yourself through Ayurveda and getting to know your constitution message me for a 1:1 consultation